Hendricks wants to shed curves
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
She made curves fashionable again in 'thin' obsessed Hollywood, but 'Mad Men' star Christina Hendricks is dieting to look like her skinny counter-parts.
The voluptuous actress, is on a diet to lose two stones, reported Daily Mail online. The 35-year-old, has become an icon of curvaceousness, thanks to her role as Joan Holloway in the Sixties-set drama.
"Christina has got sick of all the talk of her being the curviest woman in Hollywood. For her it basically meant she was being called fat," said a source.
"Now she's gone against everything she believed in before by going on the first diet of her life. Christina's cut out carbs, and alcohol, although she's not a big drinker," added the source.
The actress had said in a recent interview that she is surprised by the attention received by her figure, though she likes the positive remarks coming from her fans.
"A fan once approached me and said, 'Excuse me, I just want to tell you that I watch your show, and you make me feel better about myself. I am a curvy woman and you have made me feel sexy and beautiful'. I got teary eyed," Hendricks had said.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow