Lakme Fashion Week: Zoa Morani slips on ramp, says it happens
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Newbie actress Zoa Morani, who was the showstopper for a designer at the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week, slipped while walking down the ramp yesterday.
Zoa, however, made light of the incident, saying "I am human and it happens".
Zoa, who made her Bollywood debut in Shahrukh Khan's home production 'Always Kabhi Kabhi', was the showstopper for designer Payal Kothari at the Lakme Fashion Week.
Wearing an orange coloured short dress with high heels, teamed with accessories symbolising an African tribe, she looked stunning.
"Ya...I know I got a bit slipped and it is OK. I am human and it happens. The best part is I enjoyed walking on the ramp," said Zoa, daughter of film producer Karim Morani.
"I was very much comfortable wearing this outfit. I just loved the tribal designs and the footwear," she said.
Payal, who hails from Africa, showcased her collection 'Veruschka', which is inspired by traditional African art, on day-two of LFW last evening.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations