Medical camps mark Rahul birthday
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Madras High Court issues notice to BCCI, Sports Minister over IPL spot-fixing
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- Govt further cuts import tariff value of gold
District Youth Congress' urban and rural units held free medical check up camps in the city to mark 39th brithday of of Rajiv Gandhi today.
The DYC's urban unit held a medical camp at Santosh Nagar in Ward No. 23 while the rural unit organised a free medical camp at Canadian Palace in Rajguru Nagar.
The district chief of the urban unit of DYC, Dimple Rana said ever since Rahul Gandhi had come into active politics, there has been a great enthusiasm among the youth associated with the party.
He also credited Gandhi for the win in the Lok Sabha elections.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow