Shiamak Davar to judge Dance Ke Superstar
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Zee's hot dance property continues its journey on the channel. After Dance India Doubles, the channel will start Dance Ke Superstar, which will see a face-off between the contestants of DID I and II that include Shakti, Siddhesh, Mayuresh, Dharmesh, Prince and Vrushali.
Ace choreographer Shiamak Davar has been roped in to judge the show. As for their grandmaster, celebrity judge Mithun Chakraborty, the actor will either appear in the inaugural episode or the finale.
Shiamak will be joined by guest judges who will either be film stars or their earlier DID judges like Remo D'Souza and Geeta Kapoor, every week. The show will start airing from April 15.
Shiamak, who in the past judged shows like Dance Premiere League, says, "Dance is worship for me and I am really excited about being a part of Dance Ke Superstar as it has such amazing talent across different dancing styles. Having all of them together on one stage will certainly make for some dazzling performances and tough competition…And the one thing that I am certainly dreading is to choose the best among them."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow