Taylor Lautner happy to lose muscles for movie role
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
'Twilight' star Taylor Lautner would not mind giving up his muscular physique, if a movie role require him to do so.
The 'Twilight Saga: New Moon' star had to bulk up for his character Jacob Black in the hit vampire franchise but says he would go on a diet if a film part required it, Top of the Pops magazine reported.
"The only reason I did it is because the character required it and I love the character. So, in a year from now, if I fall in love with a character that requires me to lose weight, I'm ready to do it," Lautner said.
The 18-year-old American actor also finds the support of 'Twilight' fans to be very "comforting".
"The weirdest thing is that we didn't expect this, so it came as a total surprise. But we're thankful this series has given us the opportunity to do what we love to do, and that is to make movies, travel the world and meet our fans," he said.
"We have passionate fans everywhere we go! Even in the smallest town, we have a fan base there. It's really comforting to know we have that support," Lautner added.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held