Three dengue cases confirmed in Vadodara
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Two dengue cases from Bharuch were referred to Sir Sayajirao General Hospital (SSGH) in Vadodara late on Friday evening. The patients have been identified as 56-year-old Sana Parmar from Palej village and 8-year-old Pinal Gohil from Jambusar taluka.
Parmar was earlier admitted in the Bharuch Civil Hospital where reports confirmed that he was suffering from dengue. On the other hand, Pinal was referred to SSG hospital from Community Health Centre (CHC) where she was admitted for the past few days.
An SSG official said on condition of anonymity: "Bharuch Civil Hospital is not equipped to handle such cases and many cases are referred to the SSG Hospital."
On Saturday, the blood reports of one Pinkesh Patel (20), a resident of Sadhali village in Sinor taluka, confirmed him to be a positive case of dengue. Patel was admitted at a city-based private hospital in Tarsali.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held