A baby girl is exactly what our home needed: Akshay Kumar
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
Bollywood star Akshay Kumar, who became the proud father of baby girl Nitara three months back, says his family is now complete with the arrival of the new born.
The 45-year-old actor also has son Aarav, 10, with wife Twinkle and he said he does not face any problem taking care of a newborn all over again after so many years.
"I seem to have remembered all the little techniques that make a baby go gaga when I enter the room. So far everything has just been so smooth. My wife is over the moon and in her elements right now. A baby girl is exactly what our home needed," Akshay said.
"Now me and my son are gonna have to stick together to fight for male pride in the house. Or least fight for our Sunday cricket matches and that is about it. The rest of the time we are more than happy to live for all the women in our family," he added.
This has been a good year for Akshay with three of his films "Housefull 2", "Rowdy Rathore" and "OMG! Oh My God" tasting roaring success at the box office.
His last film of the year "Khiladi 786", a very commercial action film, has just hit theatres.
"It is the kind of action that makes you be a part of some good fun at the cinema. You can call it over the top, or insane, even incredible if you wish! Action of any kind can be admired in any way you wish; there are a million or more opinions and expectations to please," he said.
The actor is often referred to as 'Khiladi Kumar' for appearing in action films like "Khiladi", "Main Khiladi Tu Anari", "Sabse Bada Khiladi", "Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi", "Mr and Mrs Khiladi", "International Khiladi" and "Khiladi 420".
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held