A baby girl is exactly what our home needed: Akshay Kumar
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
"All 'Khiladi' films have had action - whether it was real, over the top or unimaginable. Of all the films out there, my action films have been stepping stones to so many," he added.
"Khiladi 786" also stars Asin Thottumkal, who was Akshay's leading lady in this year's release "Housefull 2" and the actor said that they share a great comfort level.
"Our comfort level was built pretty much by the second day of shoot in 'Housefull 2'. So by the time she walked onto my sets in 'Khiladi 786', we already had our own way of working together.
"For me she is very easy to work with and considering the amount of successful movies she has in her pocket, her attention to detail and positive drive to work is wonderful to endure. Many I know would be over confident by this point but Asin is truly an asset to work with," Akshay said.
"Khiladi 786", directed by Ashish R Mohan, also features Mithun Chakraborty, Raj Babbar, Manoj Joshi and Himesh Reshammiya, who has also composed the foot tapping music of the film.
"Himesh has created superb music for 'Khiladi 786' and you can't doubt that even for a second," Akshay said.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet