A garden to cool nerves of Samta Nagar police
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
There are over 1,800 species of plants in the garden, 700 of them indigenous.
The garden is also host to a large number of birds, butterflies, frogs and the occasional snake. Three birdhouses, two beehives and a butterfly house have been built.
At the centre of the garden is a clearing with barks of trees serving as seats around a small pond. Senior inspector Nanasaheb Kamble is happy with the effect the garden has on his staff.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held