A Smart Move
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Her fans even today consider her among the most talented female actors that Bollywood has had. Aware of this, Madhuri Dixit-Nene is busy setting the stage for her big screen comeback. The actor, who returned from the US with her family in 2011 after spending a decade there, has been carefully building on her brand with her endorsement deals and her role as a dance reality show judge, in keeping with her popularity as a dancer.
Her recent move in this direction is her online dance academy that she launched with her husband in Mumbai on Monday. Called Dance With Madhuri, it aims to take forward her image as the dancing diva. The academy will allow subscribers to learn dance from Dixit-Nene, who will demonstrate and share tips online. "I have been dancing since I was three years old. I want to take the passion of dancing to every household," she said at the launch, adding that they will bring various classical and Western dance forms under one roof. The 45-year-old, dressed in a white peplum dress, looked chic — a welcome change from the blingy costumes that had become her staple.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held