A Sounding Board for Everyone
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
It was conceived in February 2003 by Tokyo-based Klein Dytham architects, and since then, its popularity has only helped Pecha Kucha Nights (PKN) to reach out to more countries, including India. Now well-known as an event for people to meet, network and show their work, ideas and stories on a public platform, the latest edition of the event is soon scheduled to take place at Mumbai's Goethe Institut/Max Mueller Bhavan.
As part of the unique concept, Pecha Kucha Nights follows the 20x20 format, where 20 images will roll on the screen, and each image stays on the screen for precisely 20 seconds. Also, no speaker is allowed to hold the stage for more than 6 minutes and 40 seconds. In keeping with the format, PKN ó scheduled for February 27 ó will begin at 8.20 pm.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow