A2Z warned for improper garbage lifting in city
The private garbage lifting company, A2Z, was warned by the MC authorities on Monday for improper garbage lifting from different parts of the city.
The company is supposed to lift garbage from the dump sites the same day, but it can be seen littered for days together which is causing foul smell in various parts of the city.
MC Commissioner R K Verma categorically told the company to start doing their work properly, or they would be penalised. He said they would get the work done from their own sweepers and would impose penalty on the company. Senior vice-president Manoj Mishra attended this meeting.
The garbage can be seen littered on Satpaul Mittal Road, Pakhowal Road, BRS Nagar where foul smell has become a major source of inconvenience.
As per the contract between the private company and the MC authorities, the garbage lifting is supposed to be done from the dump sites the same day. But looking at the condition of dumps, it seems that garbage is lifted after two-three days.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow