Aamir Khan appears before Par panel, pitches for generic drugs
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
He said in a country where 70 crore people live at Rs 20 a day, a Re one medicine should not be allowed to be sold at Rs 20.
Referring to the larger issue of FDI, Kumar claimed that when the panel was examining FDI in retail, it came to the notice of the committee that Walmart had spent Rs 60 crore for lobbying to open up Indian markets for FDI in retail.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet