Aamir Khan has the enthusiasm of a first timer: Reema Kagti
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
The director is convinced about the final product that is ready to roll on screen but says it is not a fast paced thriller.
"Talaash is not a fast paced thriller. Instead, it is a gripping suspense story which is taken forward by a very powerful starcast.
"The beauty of a suspense film is that audience enjoys what plays on screen while not really knowing what would happen next. The real win is when you can keep those people in an auditorium thoroughly engaged and engrossed. The endeavour has been to achieve that."
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'