Aamir Khan learns swimming for 'Talaash'
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Aamir Khan has finally learned swimming for his upcoming suspense drama film Talaash. In fact the actor had to even learn underwater swimming for the film, which is more difficult than regular swimming.
Aamir, who plays inspector Shekhawat, will be seen doing an underwater sequence in Talaash. While this sequence in particular required Aamir Khan to do the underwater swimming that was shot extensively in London.
Undoubtedly, learning swimming is something that takes a lot of time; it requires hardcore practice and dedication towards leaning something completely new.
Director Reema Kagti who was present during Aamir's training was quite impressed. "Aamir, I really have to tell, I'm very impressed with your swimming," she said in her message to the star.
In fact the entire crew was surprised to see that Aamir had picked up swimming so soon. Aamir's trainer David helped him throughout the learning process. The actor learned primary swimming from Mickey Mehta.
Aamir Khan says, "David helped me prepare for the underwater sequence. He helped me with breathing exercises which increased my lung power and allowed me to stay under water for longer."
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’