Aamir Khan meets British Prime Minister David Cameron
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings
- Just in: Pune Warriors withdraw from the Indian Premier League
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan met with British Prime Minister David Cameron in New Delhi today.
Aamir Khan and David Cameron interacted with students of Janaki Devi Memorial College in New Delhi.
Aamir Khan, who had met with US President Barack Obama in 2010 during his India visit, is the only Bollywood actor to be meeting the English premier.
Apparently, the actor's team and David Cameron's office have been working out the schedule since a couple of months.
The British Prime Minister expressed a desire to meet Aamir Khan owing to his growing popularity in the UK after he featured on the cover of TIME magazine.
David Cameron has also been impressed with Aamir's social work through his TV show Satyamev Jayate.
Aamir Khan, who is currently shooting for Raju Hirani's Peekay in Rajasthan, flew down to Delhi for the meeting.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held