Aamir Khan to play villain in Dhoom 3
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Dhoom, India's version of the hi-octane thriller films is one of the most successful series in Bollywood. The much talked about third part of Dhoom has finally got the booster shot it needed. It is now official that Aamir Khan will be playing the villain in Dhoom: 3.
Confirming this Aamir says, "It is indeed a pleasure to be working with Yashji and Adi once again. Dhoom is a great franchise, most entertaining and full of fun. Every time I hear the theme tune of Dhoom it brings a swing to my step. Victor's script really won me over and I look forward to working with him."
Says producer Yash Chopra, "It's a great pleasure to have Aamir working with YRF once again. It's even more special that he will be doing Dhoom: 3. I am terribly excited with what an actor like Aamir will bring to the Dhoom franchise with his unique star power and level of performance. Adi and Victor have worked over a year to bring out, what I can now confidently say, is possibly one of the best scripts coming out of YRF and I am sure that with Aamir and Adi together, they will both create magic to give our audience one of the most exciting films they have ever seen."
Coming to the rest of the cast, Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra will be seen in their previous avatars of Jai Dixit and Ali respectively. Produced by Aditya Chopra, Dhoom 3 will be directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya. Vijay is the writer of all three Dhoom films and has also directed Tashan. The film will begin shooting end of this year and is slated for a 2012 Christmas release.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow