Aamir Khan's Dhoom: 3 to release in Japan?
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
- Hamid Karzai to seek Indian military aid amid Pakistan row
After the successful release of Salman Khan's Ek Tha Tiger in Japan, Yash Raj Films are in talks with Nikkatsu Coproration for the release of their next big production Dhoom: 3 in the country.
The third installment in the Dhoom series is already in news for its new star cast - Aamir Khan and Katrina Kaif besides Abhishek Bachchan and Uday Chopra.
Avtar Panesar, Head of Yash Raj Films overseas, in an interaction with the Indian media in Japan, said: "We are already in discussions about Dhoom 3 and it is time to see how we are going to do that with Nikatsu in Japan."
Panesar said the two companies met at MAMI Film Festival a year and a half ago and the deal between the two companies was signed at Cannes last year.
Dhoom 3 is currently being shot in the US and the film is going to release by year-end.
Japan's oldest major movie studio and entertainment company Nikkatsu Corporation is already releasing the SRK's Jab Tak Hai Jaan and Aamir Khan's 3 Idiots. The movies will release on April 20.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet