Aamir, Priyanka, Sharmila to work for children's survival and development
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Aamir Khan, Priyanka Chopra and Sharmila Tagore featured in an AV (Audio-Visual) released by UNICEF pledging their support to work for children's survival and development.
The trio, who have been goodwill ambassadors of UNICEF, emphasized on the need to give every child a chance to live and reduce the mortality rate. In the AV, they also spoke about improving health and nutrition facilities for small children.
The AV was released during the 'Call to Action for Child Survival and Development' 3-day Summit that took place from Feb 7 - 9.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow