Arvind Kejriwal's Aam Aadmi Party activists thrashed by Louise Khurshid's supporters
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Activists of Aam Admi Party (AAP) were today allegedly thrashed by supporters of Louise Khurshid, wife of External Affairs Minister Salman Khurshid at eye camp here.
The incident took place when Vivek Yadav and some other activists of AAP reached district hospital, where an eye camp was to be inaugurated by Louise.
As soon as they showed black flags, district Congress president Prakash Pradhan and Aradhana Pradhan of women wing started thrashing Yadav and other supporters on directions of Louise, Yadav alleged in his complaint to the police.
In the incident, Yadav and one Sunil Mishra sustained fractures in their legs.
Yadav has given his complaint to the police seeking an FIR against the guilty.
Superintendent of Police, Shalabh Mathur said that he had video recording of the event and after analysing it action would be taken against those involved in the act.
FIR would be lodged after the police conduct prima facie investigations, he added.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow