Aaradhya will choose her career: Abhishek Bachchan
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan, who was here to launch a kids' clothing line, said children can walk the ramp better than him.
"Children are better ramp-walkers than me (as you can see) and I am only comfortable in front of the camera and not on the ramp," said the father of one-year old Aaradhya, who was in the Capital to launch the latest collection for designer Ritu Beri's kids' range Baby Beri.
On Aardhya's career, Abhishek Bachchan proudly said that she has the liberty of choosing her own career.
The fashion event was held to raise funds for her charitable organisation 'Blessed Hearts Foundation'.
Abhishek encouraged and danced with the kids during the event on his popular numbers such as Kajra re, Bunty aur Babli and Bol Bachchan.
Talking about the event, actor said, "I am blessed and happy to be here since it is about raising awareness about causes and to bring notice to terrible diseases. I pledge my complete support to the cause."
Abhishek autographed a Baby-T shirt which was auctioned at the event. The T-shirt fetched Rs 5 lakh for the charity organisation. It was bought by Lok Sabha MP Baijayant Panda.
The actor will next be seen in the third instalment of the Dhoom series, which will release later this year.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'