Aatma and Rangrezz hit screens today
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Mumbai Indians continue to lose wickets
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
It is a mixed bag again this Friday. Bipasha Basu's horror thriller Aatma and Jackky Bhagnani's social drama Rangrezz are hitting the screens today.
Bengali actress Bipasha Basu is back on screen with her second thriller Aatma after last year's hit Raaz 3.
Directed by Suparn Verma Aatma has Gangs Of Wasseypur actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui along with Bipasha in the lead. Child actor Doyel Dhawan and Shernaz Patel are in the supporting roles.
Aatma stars Bipasha Basu as a single mother and Nawazuddin as her husband, who comes to take away their daughter after his death.
If you are not a fan of horror genre then there is a social drama on plate too.
Jackky Bhagnani will be seen in Rangrezz, which is a remake of the superhit Tamil movie Naadodigal.
The highlight of the movie is Korean singer Psy's hit number Gangnam style.
Producer Vashu Bhagnani had to negotiate for months to get the rights of the hit number.
According to reports, Vashu paid a whopping Rs.5 crore to get the "Gangnam style" song for his son Jackky.
The song has been shot at real locations like Dharavi, VT station in Mumbai.
Rangrezz is about Rishi (Jackky Bhagnani) who splashes colours in the life of his friends to make them happy.
"A big friday for my brother @jackkybhagnani - #Rangrezz -u will want your friends to be like them. Good luck n rock the BO," Riteish Deshmukh tweeted early morning.
Rangrezz, directed by Priyadarshan alos has Priya Anand, Rajpal Yadav and Amitosh Nagpal in the lead roles.
It is after a gap of 15 years that filmmaker Priyadarshan reunites with cinematographer Santosh Sivan.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held