Abducted in Sept, 4-yr-old found in UP
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
The Agra police on Tuesday found a four-year-old boy more than two and a half months after he was kidnapped from Fatehabad locality. The boy was found alone in an isolated house outside Bicholi village.
Abhishek Sharma, a nursery student at Usha Devi Convent School, was abducted by two unidentified motorcyclists while returning home in Gaddi Uday Raj village on September 11.
Fatehabad Circle Officer Babita said they got information on Wednesday that some criminals were staying in the house in Bicholi. The police raided the house and found the boy in one of the rooms.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet