Acid attack alleged on cow, case filed
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Residents of Ashok Nagar on Friday filed an FIR alleging an acid attack on a cow which suffered disfigurement in the incident.
Vipin Kumar, from Pakshi Sewa Samiti, said, "We were shocked to see the condition of the animal. The cow has now been sent to Govind Gaudham where treatment has been started. So far, doctors have stated that her condition is critical."
"Normally, the owners leave the cows on road when their milk production reduces to bare minimum. It seems that the owner must have left the cow, and a few other mischievous persons must have thrown acid just for fun sake," he added. The police registered a case.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet