Actor A K Hangal in critical condition
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Veteran actor A K Hangal is in a critical condition, family sources said here this evening.
"He has been admitted to Asha Parekh Hospital...he is in a critical condition. He is in ICU," Hangal's son Vijay said.
Hangal, 95, was admitted to Parekh Hospital in Santacruz in suburban Mumbai on August 16.
"He had a fall on August 13. On August 16 he was admitted to the hospital as he had suffered a back injury and had to undergo a surgery. But that could not take place as later it was found that he has chest and breathing problems," Vijay said.
Hangal, who has acted in over 200 films, is best known for his roles in 'Namak Haram', 'Sholay', 'Shaukin' and 'Aaina'.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held