Adani Agro sells 70 lakh shares in Adani Ent for Rs 175 cr
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Adani Enterprises share sale was over-subscribed today, with a promoter group entity Adani Agro selling 70 lakh shares for around Rs 175 crore through offer for sale route.
According to data available with BSE, where the share sale was conducted on a separate window, the offer got 78,61,463 lakh bids till 15.30 hrs at an indicative price of Rs 250.79 a share against the floor price of Rs 248.
"The clearing price up to which the bids have been considered for allocation is Rs 249 per share. The bids at or above the clearing price of Rs 249 have been considered for allocation," the company said in a note.
Meanwhile, shares of Adani Enterprises today settled at Rs 247.10 apiece, up 1.81 per cent from its previous closing in BSE.
Post share sale, Adani Agro's stake will come down to 8.32 per cent from 8.96 per cent.
Promoters of Adani Enterprises hold 77.87 per cent in the company, as on December-end.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet