Adani Enterprises offer for sale fully subscribed
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
The offer for sale of a little over two per cent stake of Adani Enterprises by its promoters was fully subscribed today.
The 2.3 crore stake sale received bids for 2.38 crore shares, raising Rs 653.17 crore, as per data available with the BSE.
The indicative price for the issue was Rs 283.99.
Adani Enterprises' promoters fixed Rs 282 as the floor price for selling the company's 2.3 crore shares.
The promoters are Adani Agro, Adani Commodities, Vinod S Adani, Rajesh S Adani, Pranav V Adani, Priti G Adani and Shilin R Adani.
Promoters' had 79.96 per cent stake in the company, as on September-end.
DSP Merrill Lynch acted as the sole selling broker for the OFS.
Shares of the company ended at Rs 273.45, up 0.81 per cent from its previous close.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’