Adani Enterprises to sell 70 lakh shares on Feb 6 via auction
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Adani Enterprises today said Adani Agro Private Ltd, one of the promoter group companies, will sell 70 lakh shares of the company through bidding route on Wednesday.
"Adani Agro Private Ltd, which forms a part of the promoter group of Adani Enterprises, propose to sell equity shares of the company on February 6, 2013, through a sale on the separate window provided by BSE Ltd ...," the company said in a filing to the BSE.
It added that the company will announce the floor price for auction, which is popularly known as offer for sale route, tomorrow after trading hours of the stock exchanges.
The shares, that are offered for bidding, amount to 0.64 per cent of company's total equity shares as on December 31, 2012.
The auction, which will be conducted between 9:15 am and 3:30 pm, will be held at a separate window provided by the BSE, it further said.
The company would fetch around Rs 172 crore at today's closing price of Rs 245.95 apiece on the BSE, if the issue is fully subscribed.
Currently, Adani Agro Pvt Ltd holds 8.96 per cent stake in Adani Enterprises.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow