ADC presides over annual meeting of Industrial panel
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
Presiding over the 20th meeting of the Industrial Clearance Committee at Bachat Bhawan, additional deputy commissioner, development, Rishipal Singh ordered the present officials and authorities to look into the complaints and problems of industrialists of the city and get them resolved at the earliest.
He ordered the earliest completion of road project near Jassian road and GT Road.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations