Adele named Forbes' brightest musician under 30
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
After having been named by Billboard as its top artist for 2012 just a couple of days ago, singer Adele adds another feather to her cap by topping Forbes' annual list of the thirty brightest music stars under 30 years old.
24-year-old Adele made the list on the success of her second album '21', which has sold over 23 million copies worldwide, reported Ace Showbiz.
The 'Rolling in the Deep' hitmaker leads the other acts in the coveted list that includes British-Irish group One Direction and R&B superstar Rihanna.
One Direction are included in the list following the back-to-back success of their first two albums 'Up All Night' and 'Take Me Home', while Rihanna's string of sold-out shows and lucrative endorsement deals make her a shoe-in for the '30 under 30' list.
Other big names in music that made it to the Forbes list this year are pop superstar Bruno Mars, country music sweetheart Taylor Swift, and teen sensation Justin Bieber.
Pop sensation Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Kesha are among the other top female musical artists named to the '30 Under
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held