Adele to record new Bond film theme song?
Heavily pregnant star Adele has fuelled rumours that she will record the next Bond theme after visiting Abbey Road studios, where the soundtrack for 'Skyfall' is being recorded.
The 21-year-old country singer, who is currently taking a break from recording as she is pregnant with her first child, has long been touted as the front-runner to record the 23rd bond film's theme tune, reported Sun online.
Composer Thomas Newman is currently working on the soundtrack at the studios for the Sam Mendes-directed Daniel Craig movie.
Adele is also expected to re-release her international smash hit album 21 later this year with new tracks.
The singer recently took to Twitter to deny she had married partner Simon Konecki.
"I'm not married...Zzzzzzz," she had tweeted.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations