Adhir Choudhary firm’s manager gets ‘death threat’ from minister Humayun Kabir
Meanwhile, the Trinamool leadership has not taken the allegations made against Kabir lightly and said law will take its course. Subrata Mukherjee, senior Trinamool leader, said , "If he (Kabir) has the required documents, then he should go to the court."
Kabir, however, said that he will explain his position to Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. "If she asks me to resign I will do so," he added.
Late night, PTI reported that Kabir has also filed a complaint against Sinha alleging that he threatened him over phone. The SP of Murshidabad said police have received both the complaints and was looking into it. — PTI inputs
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow