Aditi Rao Hydari's father diagnosed with cancer
Even though Aditi Rao Hydari is busy consolidating all the feedback coming her way since the Friday release of Murder 3, personally she is going through some troubled times.
Her father, who is in his early 60s, has been diagnosed with lung cancer and is currently in the last stage of his illness.
"Aditi has been running between the film's promotion as well as being on her father's side. He is currently in ICU and since Aditi is the only child of her parents, she is juggling her time between promoting her latest release and taking care of her father's needs," said a source.
With last few days turning out to be really exhaustive for Aditi, surprisingly she was incommunicado for most part of Friday when the film released.
"Perhaps it was destined", said Aditi."I would have ideally wanted to celebrate after the film's release. However with my dad unwell, I have to be there by his side for whatever time that is required."
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow