Aditya Birla Nuvo Q3 net profit up 28 pc at Rs 323 cr
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Aditya Birla Nuvo today reported 28.05 per cent increase in its consolidated net profit at Rs 323.21 crore for the third quarter ended December 31, 2012. The company, a part of Kumar Mangalam Birla-led group, had posted a net profit of Rs 252.39 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal.
Consolidated net sales of the company rose to Rs 6,234.74 crore in the third quarter from to Rs 5,658.17 crore in the corresponding period of 2011-12, the company said in a filing to the BSE.
"Given the current economic environment, which is marked with moderation in GDP growth, high interest rates and inflation, Aditya Birla Nuvo has registered strong earnings," ABNL Managing Director Rakesh Jain said.
Shares of the company were trading at Rs 1,054 on BSE in late afternoon trade, up 0.45 per cent from its previous close.
Stocks More on Aditya Birla Nuvo
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held