Administrative reshuffle in Himachal Pradesh
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Maxwell falls early in stiff run-chase
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
The Himachal Pradesh government Friday carried out a minor administrative reshuffle affecting responsibilities of seven IAS officers, including three of Additional Chief Secretary rank.
P Mitra, Additional Chief Secretary (Agriculture), who is holding additional charge of Fisheries Department has been given the additional charge of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj and Animal Husbandry departments.
Upma Chowdhary, Principal Secretary (Social Justice and empowerment) would be Principal Resident Commissioner at New Delhi, relieving P C Dhiman of this additional charge. A R Sihagn Principal Secretary (TCP and Housing) shall also hold the additional charge of Social Justice and Empowerment while B S Negi, Principal Secretary (Rural Development and Panchayati Raj) would takeover as Principal Secretary (Personnel, MPP and Power) relieving Deepak Sanan and Manisha Nanda of additional charge.
Ajai Bhandari, Secretary (SAD, GAD and Parliamentary Affairs and Sainik Welfare Department), who is holding the additional charge of Divisional Commissioner, Shimla has been posted as Managing Director, HP State Industrial Development Corporation, Shimla.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations