Administrative reshuffle in UT Admn
In an administrative reshuffle that took place on Wednesday, the charges of several officers were shifted.
IAS Kavle V Parshuram has been given the charge of Additional Deputy Commissioner relieving HCS officer Mahavir Kaushik of the charge. Kavle has also been given charges of the Sub-divisional Magistrate (Central), the Additional Labour Commissioner and the Additional Excise and Taxation Commissioner.
The charges that were being held by Kavle have been given to Kaushik. He would now hold charges of Registering and Licensing Authority, Director Rural Development and Panchayats as well as Joint Director, Food and Supplies.
Gurpreet Kaur Sapra has been given the charge of Director, Higher Education, relieving Special Secretary, Finance, Ajoy Sharma of the charge. Sharma has now been designated as Special Secretary, Higher Eductaion.
Meanwhile PCS officer Amandeep Kaur has been given the charge of SDM (South). She will also hold the charge of Secretary, Red Cross Society, Adult Education for continuing Education Programme, Agriculture Census Officer and District Agriculture Officer.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow