Adobe launches creative cloud offering in India
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Regular wickets put Pune Warriors on top
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
- Afghan Prez to seek Indian military aid amid Pakistan row
Adobe Systems Incorporated on Thursday announced the launch of creative cloud offering in India.
Creative cloud is a membership-based service that the company said provides users with access to download and install all creative suite desktop applications, photoshop lightroom, Adobe muse, Adobe edge tools and services and game developer tools and integration with photoshop touch apps.
The NASDAQ-listed firm said creative cloud members will get access to Adobe's latest products, services, features and workflows as soon as they are available and will no longer have to wait months for the latest innovations.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet