Adriana Lima poses pregnant for Pirelli Calendar
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- Jessica Lal murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- India seeks access from US to 26/11 terror convicts Headley, Rana
- BSE Sensex falls 49 pts, Larsen & Toubro Limited shares hit by Q4 data
Adriana Lima has become the first model ever to pose for the Pirelli Calendar while being pregnant.
The 31-year-old Victoria's Secret Angel, who gave birth to her second daughter, Sienna, in September, was photographed by famed American photojournalist Steve McCurry on Rio de Janiero streets in July.
In the photograph, Lima is seen wearing a black cropped top and low-slung skirt, the Daily Mail reported.
For the first time, McCurry has bucked the risque themes favoured by his predecessors like Mario Sorrenti and Terry Richardson, as all 11 women featured in the calendar are clothed.
Lima has posed for the calendar once before, wearing lingerie on the beach for photographer Patrick Demarchelier back in 2005.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow