Adult film star Ron Jeremy hospitalized in critical condition
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
- Spot-Fixing: Sreesanth reveals bookies lured India players with cars, women
- Jagan Reddy case: Accused Andhra ministers Sabitha, Dharmana Rao resign
Adult film star Ron Jeremy has been hospitalised and is in critical condition.
Jeremy, 59, is currently being treated for an aneurysm at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center according his representative, Mike Esterman, reported TMZ online.
Jeremy drove himself to the hospital after experiencing severe chest pains and that the aneurysm is near his heart.
He was transferred to the intensive care unit after his condition worsened, but Esterman could not confirm whether he is still in the ICU.
Jeremy is listed as the Guinness Book of World Records' holder for the most appearances in adult films.
His acting credits include more than 2,000 films- '21 Hump Street', 'A Christmas Orgy' and 'Orgazmo'.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'