Affair turns violent, slum-dweller shot
Slum-dweller Samina Khan (28) was shot on Wednesday evening allegedly by truck driver Abbas Bihari with whom police suspect she was having an extra-marital affair. Police said Bihari is a colleague and friend of the victim's husband.
They said the incident took place at around 7.30 pm at Kavla Bunder in Sewree. Samina was talking to Bihari near Saibaba Temple, a few metres from the police station. After a while, he suddenly took out a country-made revolver, shot her in the head and fled. Locals rushed Samina to JJ Hospital, where she was declared dead on arrival.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow