After 'Ra.One' debacle, Shah Rukh Khan is scared of making sc-fi films
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
After trying his hand in sci-fi superhero genre with 'Ra.One', Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan is scared to experiment with this kind of films again.
Directed by Anubhav Sinha, the 3D film, which hit theatres last Diwali, was made with a whopping budget of Rupees One Hundred Twenty Five crore and was recognised as a technological breakthrough in Indian cinema.
"I am too scared to make a sci-fi now because they are expensive and it takes a lot of hardwork. But I will certainly try to carry forward what I have started when I have a script in mind. I am not going to give up," said Shah Rukh, who was in the Capital to promote his upcoming film 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan'.
The movie which hits theatres on November 13 is a romantic drama by the late filmmaker Yash Chopra. It also stars Katrina Kaif and Anushka Sharma in the lead roles.
The 47-year-old actor plays the role of an Army officer, Samar Anand, Katrina playing a businesswomen named Meera and Anushka of a journalist named Akira.
The "Chak De" star says coming back to his roots of playing a romantic hero was a beautiful experience especially because Chopra was directing it.
"Yashji had a typical way of making romance. And I have given some of my major hits with him. I will keep on romancing 'jab tak hai jaan'(till my last breathe)," he said.
But the actor says he has started to feel pressurised by his 'King of Romance' tag.
"King of romance tag is starting to pressurise me. I just love doing romantic movies and never wanted to be tagged, I thought I was a cool guy. I believe I am good at it and it has been with Yashji that I have given some of my romantic hits," he added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’