Ahead of budget session, INLD yet to finalise leader in House
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
The Vidhan Sabha's budget session scheduled for February 22 is likely to be a stormy session, since the INLD is likely to target the ruling Congress on various issues, including the alleged misuse of the Central Bureau of Investigation by the Congress in implicating Om Prakash Chautala, Ajay Chautala, Sher Singh Badshami and others in the infamous JBT teachers' recruitment scam.
On the other hand, the Congress that it had no role in Chautalas' conviction in the recruitment scam.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'