Ahead of FDI vote, Centre clears Ambedkar memorial
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Chief Minister Chavan had met Prime Minister Manmohan Singh on Tuesday to press for transfer of the land.
BSP chief Mayawati, who kept the government on tenterhooks on the FDI vote before ultimately walking out of the Lok Sabha, however, remained unimpressed by Sharma's announcement.
"For such a grand memorial for Ambedkar, at least 30-40 acres of land would be required. In 12-13 acres, no grand memorial can be built," she told reporters outside Parliament House.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held