Ahead of meet, Sanjay Joshi meets loyalists
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Former BJP general secretary Sanjay Joshi held closed-door meetings with his loyalists in the party here on Sunday. This comes on the eve of a key BJP meeting to be attended by Chief Minister Narendra Modi, Rajya Sabha member Arun Jaitley, spokesperson Nirmala Seetharaman, BJP's national vice-president Purshottam Rupala and Gujarat in-charge Balbir Punj at Koba.
Joshi visited the house of former MLA and dissident BJP member Bhavin Sheth at Azad Society for a religious function, said Sheth. He also visited house of former personal assistant of late Haren Pandya and paid a visit to old colleague Kanubhai Chinoy.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet