Ahhh! Women feel noise makes sex better
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
An overwhelming 92 per cent of women in a survey admitted they moan and scream in bed because they think it makes sex better.
The women questioned by researchers at Leeds University said they felt vocalisation boosted their partner's self-esteem to perform well and so give more pleasure to both, the Sun reported.
Men find it easier to climax if their lovers do a lot of panting and moaning and 87 per cent of women quizzed said they used noise deliberately for that purpose.
The women also said their own pleasure was enhanced if they thought their partner was.
A poll of 1,171 people by sex toy retailer Lovehoney.co.uk also found that women were far noisier than men generally during sex.
Sex expert Tracey Cox suggested that women might feel pressured to make more noise to show evidence they are enjoying themselves.
There's no scientific explanation to why women are noisier, it tends to be an individual thing, she said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'