Ahmedabad man booked for rape, unnatural offences
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
The City police on Thursday filed an FIR of rape and unnatural offences against a resident of Saijpur Bogha area based on a complaint by a 38-year-old woman.
According to the FIR, one Vipul Ramanlal Parmar had befriended the woman, a divorcee, and promised to marry her.
He allegedly forced her for unnatural sex. When the woman opposed this, Parmar refused to marry her, police said, adding that further probe was on.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations