AI gets its third Dreamliner
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, demands SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Yahoo! says will acquire Tumblr for $1.1 bn, eyes billion visitors mark
Air India got its third Boeing 787 Dreamliner on Tuesday from the new North Charleston facility of the US-based manufacturer.
The aircraft, piloted by Captain Amitabh Singh and Captain Rohit Bhasin, landed at IGI airport here at 5.15 pm and was received by senior airline officials, a senior Air India official said.
In September, Air India took delivery of its first of the 27 Dreamliners on order. Air India has currently deployed the Dreamliners on domestic sector to familiarise the pilots with aircraft landings and takeoff procedures.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'