AIESEC’s Impact Week to begin today with football tournament
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
AIESEC Pune will organise an Impact Week from January14-20 to bring to the fore all the pressing issues that are ignored in the city. The event will kick off with a football tournament involving 20 teams from various clubs and colleges across the city.
As part of the event, tree plantation drive 'Greenathon' will be organised where 2,500 trees will be planted across the city. City Diaries that uses photography as a medium to reach out to public will highlight the harsh realities of the city.
A blood donation drive Jeev will also be held during the event. The week will conclude with 'Rock For Awareness' where major bands like Silver, Point Blanc, Blakc and Inner Sanctum will perform.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet