Air India flies record passengers/day
Air India achieved another milestone when it carried an impressive 34911 passengers on a single day on October 28 on its domestic network.
The month till October 28 saw the airline carrying over 30,000 passengers in a single day seven times on 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 26th, 27th and 28th October, an AI release said here.
Compared to this, Air India had crossed the mark of 30,000 passengers in a single day on 10 occasions during 2011.
October 29 saw Air India achieve 95 per cent seat factor on domestic flights and 69 per cent on international flights from Delhi.
The Northern Region also had 90 per cent seat occupancy on the domestic sectors and 68 per cent on the international sectors.
The membership of Air India's frequent flyer programme - `Flying Returns' has this month crossed the one million mark and was continuing to grow with 400 new members being added every day.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow