Air-hostess dies after being thrown off 'Giant Wheel'
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
A 20-year-old air-hostess working for a private airline was today killed in a freak accident during an adventure ride at an amusement park in the city outskirts, police said.
The victim, a native of Nagaland, suffered head injuries when she was thrown off while taking a ride on the 'Giant Wheel', police said.
She was pronounced dead at a nearby private hospital where she was rushed.
The cause of death was being probed, police said, adding two persons, including the operator of the ride, were arrested.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet